Thursday, September 22, 2011

In Brights, Birthdays and Food

20110911-2




20110911-1

blazer: H&M
top: Zara
shorts: Forever21

No shoes for now. I didn't have time to take a whole body photo and besides I think we all know by now what shoes I was wearing. 

And yet again, I am caught with a very wrinkly ensemble. This is getting embarrassing. 

Wore this for my sister's birthday lunch. Birthdays = NO BLACK, NO WHITE. It's ok for shorts or pants but for the rest bright colors are a must. 

We ate at Tao Yuan. It's a Singaporean-Chinese restaurant. My Dad is very particular when it comes to chinese food and it's been a while since a restaurant has impressed him. This one really did. I'm not a food blogger so I am not even going to attempt to write like one...all I can say is YUMMY!!!

Prepare for a bit of hunger-inducing food photos:


taoyuan01
Laksa. 
I love spicy food but somehow despises spicy soup. That is until I tried this one. It's really spicy but has a buttery taste at the same time.  I can't explain it well but for I'll come back for this soon. Real soon. 

taoyuan06
Softshell Crab, Fried Shrimp Roll, Angel Clam and Noodles
taoyuan02
Roast Pork ( I think)
taoyuan04
Asado Pie

OMG! This one is just too good for words. Just looking at the picture makes me drool. Takam na takam ako. ANG SARAP nyan! Pramis!

taoyuan05
And of course, the Birthday Cake.
Spot my "first name" there. 

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the wrinkles I think it adds character to your outfits :)
    I love the pop of orange!

    YNA
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit :) and those food just made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle! Orange looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your sister, Belle! BTW, I was still hoping to buy your items if it's still on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Bday to ur sis! Love that pop of orange color. :D Pretty!

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post made me drool!

    super belated happy birthday gorgeous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're sister's bday pala (teehee)=')

    ReplyDelete