Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sunday's Best

20110814-1


20110814-2

dress: Forver21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Full Speed

One thing you should know about me is that I disappear constantly.. for no reason whatsover. Anyhows, I'm back for now. That was another long hiatus and now I seem to be out of loop of the blogger world. How's everyone? 

This outfit was from 2 weeks ago. Lunch out with the family. I try to tone down my quirkiness during Sundays because my Dad tends to be conservative sometimes. This definitely got the Dad Approval Seal. 

I'm so bored with my hair at the moment. I'm seriously contemplating on cutting it short short! I know the whole "magtatampo" ang hair ko so I'm a little hesitant. Thoughts????

8 comments:

  1. waaah sis sorry didnt recognize you agad last cosmetics fair, nakakahiya =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!!!! its so lovely !!
    i totally think you could rock a short cut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut my hair REALLY short and I love it but it's harder to maintain kapag it grows and when you start to grow it back it's sort of a hassle. :>

    great look by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yehey! you are back and prettier than ever!
    You look awesome in pastel colors belle!:) so so pretty and the lippie!*googly eyes*

    Am bored with my hair too! I had it cut and now it's one hell of a mess!I'm so regretting it.:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sol: nyeks. ok lang yun. enjoying my the stuff I bought.

    @Derek: you really think so? I'm having second thoughts.

    @Jean: I was thinking of something like yours too. you look so cute with your hair by the way. I love it!

    @Mau: Hiiiiii! It's my favorite lipstick at the moment. swatch it sa counter. Now, I'm hesitant to cut my hair...hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lita's + lace = always perfect! :)

    join my ongoing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMY!!!!! Sobrang peg ko outfit mo!! Actually dati ko pa naimagine na magaganitong outfit ako sa future! Astig!! Love it :D:D

    ReplyDelete