Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 1 in Hong Kong

20110916-1

vest: Forever21
shorts: Forever 21
shoes: Topshop

This is what I wear to shop. I always go for the most comfortable clothes when I go to Hong Kong. It's just practical to do so. I have to commute and walk everywhere. 

I'm just glad I took that photo when I did because minutes after that I stepped on something really nasty. I won't elaborate. It was just really nasty. 

My apologies for not posting any other photo but myself. I forgot to take pictures, like always. 

10 comments:

  1. You look so comfortable, perfect shopping outfit.:) These grey shorts look great on you and I hope you're having a good time in Hong Kong :)
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ano yung nasty na yun??? hehehe! love your look! comfy yet chica!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casual, comfortable and totally fashionable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! You look gorgeous! I love your vest :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. saraaaap! have fun, looking good as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you're having a blast in HK, babes! looking fantastic as always xx

    eden

    ReplyDelete