top: Forever21
skirt: bought in Hong Kong
shoes: Topshop
accessories: Accessorize and Aldo
lips: Mac Embrace Me (lipliner) and Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Easy, breezy... Nothing complicated, nothing fancy. A monochromatic outfit with just the right pop of colors here and there. I'm starting to obsess about scarves...I know we don't actually have the right weather but when have I ever been weather appropriate???
Anyways...
I couldn't have picked a better outfit to pair with my new favorite lip combo. If you follow me on twitter, you'd probably know how I've been obsessing about 2 particular lipstick that I can't seem to get my hands on. They evade me till this day. So when my MUA friend suggested I get the lipliner with a similar shade..I thought why not.
And BAM! Instant fave!!!
So if you're like me who missed out on MAC Pink Pigeon...you might want to try this lipliner.
Gotta go now...talk to you all soon.
ps. After seeing these picture narealize ko "Ang arte ko lang talaga"...especially sa last one. You'd think somebody else was taking my photo. Kung makatingin sa malayo...ang OA! hahahaha...
Easy, breezy... Nothing complicated, nothing fancy. A monochromatic outfit with just the right pop of colors here and there. I'm starting to obsess about scarves...I know we don't actually have the right weather but when have I ever been weather appropriate???
Anyways...
I couldn't have picked a better outfit to pair with my new favorite lip combo. If you follow me on twitter, you'd probably know how I've been obsessing about 2 particular lipstick that I can't seem to get my hands on. They evade me till this day. So when my MUA friend suggested I get the lipliner with a similar shade..I thought why not.
And BAM! Instant fave!!!
So if you're like me who missed out on MAC Pink Pigeon...you might want to try this lipliner.
Gotta go now...talk to you all soon.
ps. After seeing these picture narealize ko "Ang arte ko lang talaga"...especially sa last one. You'd think somebody else was taking my photo. Kung makatingin sa malayo...ang OA! hahahaha...






very pretty!:) love the color of your accessories, belle!:)
ReplyDeletegorgeous skirt! i can't stop staring at the pleats.
ReplyDeletealso, you rock pink lips so hard, Belle! pretty. :)
Gela
boat ride through the sky
Such a sweet look, Belle! :) Love the skirt on you! Missing you babe!
ReplyDeleteArnie
www.arnievillanueva.com