Lovely combo of neutrals/monochrome, ^^Do join my giveaway, ^^http://numberslettersandfashion.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-birthday-giveaway.html
i love everything about this outfit! :)
I was about to tell you you're losing weight so stop saying this: "can you see the protruding tummy? I just can't seem to stop eating. :)" ;)stay gorgeous dear!
you don't look like you're gaining weight at all!:) you look nice! love your accessories!
Eating is so funny, hard to stop it! But you're far away from protruding, stop that! :) xxabsofuckinglutely
Simple works like gold on you! You never cease to look anything but incredible. It's how you carry yourself. Tummy looks fine.
I love the shoes you're wearing! And your blazer! :-)
FCK! i love the blazer!
Lovely combo of neutrals/monochrome, ^^
ReplyDeleteDo join my giveaway, ^^
http://numberslettersandfashion.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-birthday-giveaway.html
i love everything about this outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteI was about to tell you you're losing weight so stop saying this: "can you see the protruding tummy? I just can't seem to stop eating. :)" ;)
ReplyDeletestay gorgeous dear!
you don't look like you're gaining weight at all!:) you look nice! love your accessories!
ReplyDeleteEating is so funny, hard to stop it! But you're far away from protruding, stop that! :)
ReplyDeletexx
absofuckinglutely
Simple works like gold on you! You never cease to look anything but incredible. It's how you carry yourself. Tummy looks fine.
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes you're wearing! And your blazer! :-)
ReplyDeleteFCK! i love the blazer!
ReplyDelete