Mineralize Skinfinish - Pink Power
Powder Blush - Mighty Aphrodite
Lipstick - Spitfire
I went to the mall before it even opened, so pardon my over enthusiasm about the photos. I'm super glad I got 2 of the items I've been eyeing. The Marguise D' was sold out and I was the 12th buyer...that's crazy right? This lipstick however is an impulse buy, but super glad I got it.
I won't be posting swatches anymore. They'll turn out crappy. Head on over to Temptilla's site. She's the best with swatches photos.
I love this collection and am actually thinking of going back to other launching to get some more goodies.
If you're interested in this collection I suggest you do what I did. Be there before the mall even opens...and be sure though that you're at the entrance nearest to the Mac. I wasn't.
Launching Date:
MOA - Mar. 25
Shang - Mar. 26
Rockwell - Mar 27








i love this collection! really cool
ReplyDeletethe packaging alone is super cute!!! great buy :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, the Spitfire looks noice!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is so cute! nice colors too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com