I can't thank everyone enough for all the kind words and prayers you sent our way. The surgery was a success. The doctors did wonderfully and he fought bravely.
He was inside the OR for about an hour and spent around 2 hours in the recovery room. We were beyond ecstatic when the nurses told us that he's going straight to the room and not in the NCCU as we were originally told.
We were able to talk to him the same night. He has perfect motor skills. He started eating solid foods on the next day. He started walking on the third day.
As of today, we're still at the hospital. He's been having on and off fever. The doctors are still trying to figure out what's causing it. He's really anxious to go home already so we're hoping it's nothing serious.
Again my sincerest and humblest gratitude to all of you!!! all the prayers and love.
Such great news Belle, I was just thinking about you this morning and how we hadn't heard from you so I'm glad it's because of good news!! Still sending lots of thoughts and prayers. Hang in there :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebecca. I appreciate all the prayers!!! thank you, thank you!
ReplyDeletegreat to hear that!!!! i'm sure it's nothing serious and all of you will be back at home in no time! still praying <3
ReplyDeleteaww I am SO happy that the surgery was a success :) I hope that the final matters go well, so that he can finally be taken home :)
ReplyDeleteim so glad your dad's okay now. hope he completely recovers. Will be praying for you sis. hugs:)
ReplyDeletegreat post!!
ReplyDeletelove your style!=D
xoxo
follow u !!!!!!haha
That's really good news and thanks for the virtual hug. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I am too late in offering my prayers and support. But I am so happy to hear that the surgery was successful. I was almost in tears in your previous post. Hoping to your dad's speedy recovery. Stay strong!
ReplyDelete