Three things: Private Sale, Free Shipping and Rajo Laurel.
Now tell me you didn't get excited.
I've recently discovered AVA, it's the Philippines' first "invitation only" online shopping community. Basically AVA offers a wide range of merchandise from different brands, at a discounted price. And we're talking really amazing brands here...think BCBG Max Azria, Vita Fede, Aranaz, Armani Exchange, DKNY, and Miss Sixty.
As I've said, I'm new at this.. just found this site last night. But I think they update their inventory weekly so you get to see different brands on sale every week.
AND this coming friday (July 1, 2011), pieces from House of Laurel will be up for sale upto 40% off. This sale is exclusive to AVA members only. Add to that, they are also offering "free shipping". How awesome is that?
There is no membership fee whatsoever, just click link I'll provide and go to the registry process. You'll be done in less than 5 minutes.
BUT WAIT! there's more. I haven't told you the most exciting part of this yet. So I've been yapping about how I just recently found the site. Well....the reason I stumbled upon it is none other than Jeffrey Campbell. Yes, you read it right. There will be a pre-sale of Jeffrey Campbell shoes on July 8, 2011. These are styles that SM Fashion Forum haven't released yet...so you can get your hands on them first.
You can click HERE to register.
The free shipping code for the Rajo Laurel Sale : 05062011
BUT if you really love me you'll click HERE to give me a chance to win a pair of JCs. Please say you love me...:D I know this is shameless but you know how crazy I am with JCs.
I'm pretty sure I've lost you at this point...you're probably registering now. See you on July 1 and July 8.
Never-ending temptations find their way to me.

hi,i follow your both blog...
ReplyDeletethis is my new link YOUR FASHION CHIC
www.yourfashionchic.it
follow me!
kissess
Girl, I love your style! This blog are perfect!!!
ReplyDeletenow you have got a friend in spain ;)
see yoo!!
http://adrienloren.blogspot.com/
I think I will call in sick on friday afternoon and just glue myself to the computer. I just know it :)
ReplyDeleteKristine
InstyleCebu
The Glamarazzi