Here I am again with a super late post. I'm such a procrastinating blogger. I wish I could say I was busy with awesome and grand stuff, but truth is I was just getting me some "vampire fix" with Vampire Diaries. I miss True Blood...I miss Eric.
Anyhows, here are some of the photos from the Bloggers United. I don't really have much photos on the nits and bits during the bazaar. these are all with the awesome bloggers I finally got to meet in person.
![]() |
| Reg of Hey Rocket Girl |
I told her she's so tall in person and she said I'm so tall too. Truth of the matter is, we were both wearing really tall shoes. Love your red lippie Reg.
![]() |
| Aie of In Aie's Shoes. |
It's Aie! Don't you just love her signature headband. I can't believe I'm not following your blog. Followed, now na!
![]() |
| Bestie of The Capricious Club. |
We all know Bestie, she was one of my very first featured blogger. Btw, I feel so giant beside her.
![]() |
| Denise of Denise Katipunera |
So happy to finally meet you. I felt that you're so genuine and nice! Kahit na parang ang paulit ulit ko lang atang sinabi is "Nasan si Yllac?" hahahaha..
You HAVE, HAVE to go check her blog. It's funny, witty and so full of adorable Yllac photos. A well-written blog! love!
![]() |
| Kookie of Death by Platforms. |
aaah... I was beyond ecstatic! I mean seriously. It's Kookie! Fan na fan lang.
![]() |
| Pax of Drowning Equilibriums |
One word: KALOKA! I love how what you see is what you get from Pax. She's really as kalog in person as she is in her blog.
![]() |
| Raleene |
Girl crush!!! I seriously have had a girl crush on her since her Myspace days. Too bad I wasn't able to watch her performance with her sister.
![]() |
| Ava of Artsy Fartsy Ava. |
Another "finally" moment. it was really nice meeting you Ava, too bad I forgot to take photos of baby Athan.
![]() |
| Efi of Love and A Bad Hair Day |
As I was expecting, Efi was really friendly. Too bad she had to leave early because of school. and I love the outfit Efi, you seem you were gliding in that skirt.
![]() |
| Rosanna of Little Miss Dress Up |
I got my only garment purchase from her booth. Will post it soon. and and I find her so pretty. I mean really pretty. She was the prettiest blogger there for me. Too bad I wasn't able to get a photo of her shoes! I think they were Jeffrey Campbells.
![]() |
| Karl of Inkarlcerating |
I wasn't expecting Karl to be so soft spoken because his tweets are hilarious. Fierce and soft spoken, who would have thought.
![]() |
| Lloyda of Fashion Fortune Cookie |
I love how she went incognito with that hat. Sometimes you barely notice her when she's by the wall. But she really is so adorable. I kinda saw her just observing and smiling to her self.
And so now you know why I don't really smile in my outfit photos. It's a little to distracting. I kinda smile like a freakish clown.
And of course much love and appreciation to my cousin who went with me and took all the photos. She's super patient! Love you Cuz and stop reading my blog!!!












Belle, I'ma grab our photo, k? Parang I look like a bitch/mataray in the photo. Hahahaha! And yes, I agree...Rosanna is really pretty! She looks like a doll, especially with her big doll eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos dear! It was über fun!fan na fan din ako papic sa lahat! I think I saw you! Kaso tolero ako nOon kakahnap ng friend ko.haha
ReplyDeleteI didn't get to go cuz of my review.. :( Didn't get the chance to meet you. :( Boo. :(
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun though! :)
you look sooo tall! :)
ReplyDeletei hope i was there too, but I have work =(
@Kookie: sure! and that's not mataray, that's fierce. hahhaha..
ReplyDelete@Mestizay: I actually saw you outside the building...you were going in and I was on my out. Nahiya na ko magpapicture. I do remember your yummy pink blazer!
@Honey: sayang nga eh. pero good luck on your exam!!!!
@rizza: sayang, I heard there's going to be a part 2. maybe then!!! :)