Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tribal

20110612-5


20110612-4


20110612-3


20110612-2


20110612-1


blazer: F-stop
skirt: Bazaar ( borrowed from my sister)

I'm slowly easing my blazers back into my outfits. It's still hot most days but I think the occasional rain pour is a great excuse to wear them. I started with this chartreuse one, it has this summer feel to it. And I love this skirt. I should raid my sister's closet more often, don't you agree???

And these shoes are for sale over HERE and some other more clothes. Do check it out. :)

And oh, oh...I might be taking the Lita out for a spin tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain. 



11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! that blazer is love :) it might have been dangerous if we bumped into each other in mega, i probably would have ended up going home with 2 pairs instead of 1 and you might have gotten all 3! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I covet this look! The blazer stands out and even the tribal skirt! forever love! And I want your necklace! feathers!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely love the color mix, here. And what lip shade are you wearing? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Fashioneggplant: Onga. it was best na din pala we didn't see each other. addicts should not be allowed to shop together.

    by the way it feels weird because I don't know your name and have to call you miss eggplant! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kookie: it's actually a combo. Revlon Siren and a Revlon nude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love your outfit!!!

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your skirt and your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shade of green of the blazer and the tribal print skirt looks amazing together! I'm sort of confused with the weather. My jackets are making my bags heavier!

    x sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi....you've two blog,they're both pretty..
    i follow you here too..
    i hope you follow mine
    http://yourfashionchic.blogspot.com/
    kissess

    ReplyDelete