Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shoe Porn

Remember this?  Well I guess I have been good.

As soon as I saw Lloyda's post...no hesitation, no second thoughts I reserved a pair. I didn't really think I'd get a slot. So imagine my surprise when I got a reply! Woot woot!

And late last night, I got another email saying the shoes have arrived!!! I can pick it up ASAP.  And that is exactly what I did. After my facial appointment, I went straight to Megamall. I was there around 11am. Excited much???

I reserved a Size 9 Lita in taupe... But as I tried the other sizes, I realized size 8 was a perfect fit for me. And so was the Lita in khaki! 

I debated with myself. I really did. You can read it on my tweets. But True Love has always been impractical. Soooo...this is what happened. 

1


2
They look monstrous! 


3


4


5
In Khaki!

6
In Taupe!


Love them!!! Love them with a passion. Hahaha.. I think these are the only pairs of shoes I'll ever need for now. So I've decided to sell almost all of my shoes. Check them HERE!

I know the fashion community is over these...but I love them still. They're perfect for my log for a leg. Hahahaha...

ps. May I just say it's a good thing they didn't have Foxy in my size. I don't know what would have happened if they did....

11 comments:

  1. Those shoes are ammmazing!! I love them, so tall
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! hahah! ikaw na ang bumili ng dalawa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Belle! I reserved for both colors but I only got the Taupe...hindi na kaya ng budget! Haha! I'm sure a lot of fashion bloggers here will be sporting their JC Litas soon...LITA LOVERS UNITE! Hahahaha!

    By the way, size 8 ka lang??? I thought we're the same size! I got an 8.5. My feet are so big talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Campbell's shoes!
    love your blog dear,i am following you.i'd be very happy if u followed me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kookie: super sakto lang yung 8... The taupe kasi in 8.5 was a bit slouchy but maybe I should have gotten the khaki in 8.5???? I never tried it on. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no, you didn't! i was tempted to get 2 pairs myself but I managed to restrain myself! quite jealous now. lol :) we were in mega almost the same time, probably missed each other for a few minutes lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jealoussss!! really love those shoes.. porn love it

    xo

    ReplyDelete