Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bloggers United: What I Wore

20110527-1

20110527-3

20110527-4

20110527-5

20110527-2

Sheer Cardigan: Archive
Shirt: People are People
Shorts: Pull and Bear
Shoes: Forever21
Lips: Mac Viva Glam Cyndi



This is what I wore for the Bloggers United Bazaar last friday. Unfortunately I don't have that many photos to share...and the few that I have are still in my sister's cam. Promise to blog about it next!

Anyhows, I was actually nervous to go. excited and nervous. as I've always said I'm a very socially awkward person. It takes me a while to warm up to people and show my crazy noisy self. 

Little side story, my Mom actually thought I was a bit of a special needs child because I never uttered a single word in class all throughout pre-school. Not to my classmate or teachers. I can even remember the first time I talked to a classmate, I was nervous wreck. I was in grade 2 already! I needed to borrow her eraser so I had to muster some courage..and asked. oh well, I never did get over that phase.

Back to the event...I was beyond ecstatic to have finally met the bloggers I stalk. Pax was everything I thought she would be. Super kalog, kaloka talaga!  And Kookie is as pretty in person as her photos. Super friendly too.. and Denise, super nice! as in I felt comfy with her. and finally met Reg, we bumped in the elevator.  A lot more. Promise to post photos!

That's it for now. Hoping for part 2!

10 comments:

  1. Was so happy to finally meet you at the bazaar! I really want that leather shorts of yours! I even posted it on my blog. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your sheer cardigan and all your accessories! eek
    i totally understand I swear I did not speak a word throughout elementary school lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty. yes you are. I don't forget a face and can never forget your lips. sana akin na lang yan. and after meeting you akin na lang din hair mo. mine's sooo flat. dead na dead. and you are so tall. so glad to have met you finally. sa uulitin huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you there but I was also too shy to approach...next time pramis!!!=)

    http://baubleandbeyond.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good!! i love your shorts and shoes! i saw those shoes in f21 but they didn't have my size. aw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really am in love with those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes. ;)) Following you now!

    Hugs
    Yna
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete