Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HONEY!!! Don't Gooooo...

So Saturday despite being sick, off I went to meet up with these gorgeous people. It felt good to be with them because I think bloggers have this unique connection with each other. Siguro lahat kasi kikay so may bond with each other.Not that I'm a full time blogger or anything..

269041_10150684314985442_668055441_19279472_2169460_n

264115_10150684323985442_668055441_19279577_1376921_n

262165_10150684318645442_668055441_19279526_2803430_n

272848_10150299157218554_549003553_9090433_7748738_o
JC Loving.
271617_10150299157538554_549003553_9090437_6052646_o
Pax, Mike, Honey, Aie, Me, Kookie, Ava, Karl and Keigh

272458_10150299157928554_549003553_9090440_1299325_o

271200_10150299158088554_549003553_9090442_1086191_o

272970_10150299158428554_549003553_9090446_7162577_o
Ikaw na Honey... Ikaw na!

266774_10150299158778554_549003553_9090452_6274795_o
I love lokaret girls!
And that walk from Omakase to Happy Lemon was an experience on it's own. Hindi naman kasi yun Fort or Rockwell na sanay ang mga tao. The common uniform in Greenhills is shirt, shorts and flats. So imagine when Kookie walked past them...lilingunin talaga. It was really funny hearing people's comment on her shoes (which I kinda covet..).

 I think this meet up is a testament on my shyness yet again. Yes, Kookie nagsalita naman ako...pero I think mas madaldal pa din ako sa totoong totoong buhay. hahaha...Btw, I was a little surprised when you asked.:D


Anyhows I really did have fun with you all. Gradual lang ang pag warm up ko. Let's do this again.
P1090042

And Honey, it really was bittersweet for me to meet you. I fell in love with you  (and your tiny bag). You were awesome.. there's this genuineness in you that is rare.  Na-sad ako kasi I missed out on having more bonding times with you. I know you'll be back naman...but still. Basta. Love kita! Sige na, lumevel up ka na! 

6 comments:

  1. Aww looks like so much fun, I love blogger meetups, great chance to meet some amazing people!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huuuu :( Ano ba yan pati naman ako na-sad. :( Thank you for being there.. Bitin!! Sana madami pa ako chances to get to know you and bond with you more.. But hey, at least it happened kahit one time lang.. Thanks ulit ha.. I really had fun with everyone that day.. Love you guys :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did they say about the shoes? Hahaha! I seriously didn't notice that people were staring at them. I hope I didn't offend you when I asked if you made chika to the peeps. I just remembered in one of your posts that you mentioned that you're really shy around people. And I just noticed that when Karl, Mike and I were there na at Omakase...parang ang tahimik niyo. Haha. It was nice hanging out with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Honey: thank you Honey! for the meet up and sushi, and everything in between.

    @Kookie: nyaks..ano naman offensive dun? ang tahimik ba? starstruck ata sa inyo. but it was great naman hanging with you kahit sandali lang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kookie, natatahimik lahat pag dumadating kayo kase iba yung aura nyo talaga eh, promise. Yun talaga yung totoo.. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Honey: Ano be! Wag nang ganun! Guni-guni niyo lang ang "ibang aura" na iyan! Hahahaha! Basta I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete