blazer: Archive
top: c/o Penshoppe
shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Bust Out
Last week's outfit.
It was a good day. A day of endless eating, shopping hunt, mini debates, lipstick party and bonding. Spent the day with the boyfriend and 2 of my closest friends. I love days like that.
We dropped by Mercato that night. When you first go in, the food that you'll see is overwhelming. You'll want to taste everything. And that is exactly what we tried to do. I have to say though, I was really disappointed. There really was nothing special about the food we got...and I think they were overpriced. Or maybe we just ordered all the wrong things? Do you have any suggestions? I read from Sarah's post about the cheese steak sandwich. maybe we should have tried that....oh well. At least it was good company.





Love the blazer, hun.
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha
LOVE THIS LOOK! YOU ALWAYS MATCH PRINTS SO WELL!
ReplyDeleteChari T (deep fried stilettos)
Chic blazer!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you'd like to join my blog giveaway!
http://ynaamores.blogspot.com/2011/08/girly-diaries-first-blog-giveaway.html
i love this all black/mixed prints ensemble. im going through a fashion rut i think. my 2nd trip to mercato was disappointing as well but so far here are the things worth trying: 4 cheese pizza, merry moo ice ceam, peppered corn, brazilian steak, ultimate cheesesteak, bagnet sandwhich,risotto stuffed tomatoes, chicken kebab, seafood curry :P takaw ba? ive tried that much already plus some others not worth mentioning :))
ReplyDeleteLove the blazer, belle!:)
ReplyDeleteI wanna go to mercato!! haven't been. sad!
It was my first time in Mercato last Friday. I agree, the food there was so overwhelming! I ended up eating isaw lang. Haha!
ReplyDeletenice outfit, love your lippy colour :)
ReplyDeletewww.summerlightrunway.blogspot.com