It's contest time. I know I'm posting this very late...but I hope some of you can still join. I'm hoping I CAN still join. Hopefully, I get to do it by this weekend.
I've actually dropped by their store but couldn't take photos because of time constraint. I did however see a lot cute party dresses and really nice accessory. also they have cute stuff for kids too. I saw this strawberry swimsuit that I just might get for my baby sis.
If you happen to join the contest please leave me a comment with the link. I'd love to see it.
TOPS BRANCHES ARE LOCATED AT:
MAKATI 58 Jupiter St., Bel - Air Village Makati City
MAKATI 58 Jupiter St., Bel - Air Village Makati City
(02)895-04-09
MARIKINA Blue Wave Mall, Sumulong Hi-Way, Sto Nino Marikina City
(02) 584.5512
PASAY Blue Wave Strip Mall, Macapagal Avenue corner EDSA ext. Pasay City
(02) 836.8619
QC CONGRESSIONAL 1-C Congressional Avenue, Bahay Toro, Quezon City
(02) 456.0380
QC TIMOG 2nd Floor, Victoria Towers, Timog Avenue corner Panay Avenue, Quezon City
(02) 355.9849
QC COMMONWEALTH Holy Spirit Drive, Don Enrique Heights, Brgy. Holy Spirit, Quezon City
(02) 442.5200
CEBUG/F I2 Building, Asiatown IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
(032) 505.7796

No comments:
Post a Comment