Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 2 in Hong Kong

20110917-1

20110917-3




hat: H&M
shirt and shoes: Topshop
shorts: Forever21
lips: Mac lady Danger

This was the 2nd day in Hong Kong aka "shopping day". We went from Causeway Bay to Mongkok to Tsim Sha Tsui and back to Causeway. My sister and I were running like crazies because we had to get back in time for my grandma's birthday dinner. We were literally running all over the place but it was worth it. I found my favorite purchase of the trip that day. 

One of the things I really love about Hong Kong is that everybody walks. They walk everywhere, wearing anything. You see fashionistas in stilettos and full on make up just walking down the street. You see corporate people in their 3-piece suit riding the MTR. And the best part NOBODY stares. Walang basagan ng trip talaga

Too bad I wasn't able to take my outfit photo in Mongkok. Nakakalunod kasi ang dami ng tao dun! Maybe next time. 

10 comments:

  1. aww love this outfit, belle! you look cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang gondo mo naman.. Ang haba na ng buhok mo lalo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the photo so much! The outfit is equally lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ganduh mo teh! pahirap ng lips mo for a day!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! And yes, that's what I love about HK too. You can be as fashown as you want to be. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hong Kong looks amazing, so so busy! I love your outfit, super cute hat <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fantastic! been searching hi and low for a hat like that but they're so hard to find. tried one on in promod but its floppy for my taste. love yours!!! :)

    "I'm giving away a giant shopper from Paisley Clothing! Check my blog for details!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look chic, Love! oo nga I agree with you with "walang basagan ng trip" haha. kaya sometimes, as much as I would really want to fully express my fashion sense, I chose to be a little simpler that how I would imagine it be ;) gorgeous outfit!

    Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen - The New BODY by BURBERRY Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look here so casual chic! Following your blog on here and on bloglovin' hunny! Check out mine! And if you like it, do the same bloglovin' : D

    Peace + Love:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i so love the top :) and youre so stunning :)) followed you :))

    --
    thebabyrebel.blogspot.com
    itsroxy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete