Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Frostbite

20110903-2

20110903-4

20110903-1


20110903-5

top: Bangkok
shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Goes and Goes

There's no denying that I'm wearing purple lipstick here.. It's not a pinky purple or a lilac, just plain purple. I've been on the hunt for a shade like this and when I finally got it, I was honestly scared to use it.  My sister kept telling me I look like I'm suffering from frostbite which was kinda true especially on dimmer lights. BUT I wanted it so panindigan na diba?

I'm liking it though. Not for everyday but it's a good color for my collection. How about you guys, would you wear something like this? or it's just a little too out there? 

I'm off to Hong Kong in a few days and the number one agenda is to hit up MAC stores. It's definitely cheaper there so expect some new lip shades when I get back. Do you have any suggestions? 

7 comments:

  1. I thought you were wearing Up The Amp. The colors are so similar! you actually look good in purple lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such fine taste in casual wear. The purple lipstick looks perfect on you! Something to top off this rad ensemble. <3

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it on you :) btw, who takes your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the purple lips Belle! Awww hk enjoy your trip at umow-td ka ng bongga dun! Miss you!!! *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your lipstick! and those bracelets, very cute :)

    join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lip color on this one! :) Great top, too!

    ReplyDelete