tee: Forever21
blazer: somewhere in HK
shoes: Topshop
lips: Mac Candy Yumyum
Went for a very basic outfit because we were headed for a market. I've had this tee since last year and is probably one of my most worn clothing. It's super comfy and fuss free. And my boyfriend was beyond ecstatic to see me in flats and not in Litas. He despises my JC babies a little because it make me a wee bit taller than him. I did bring a blazer with me because we dropped by Rockwell Bazaar that night.
Also, put on very minimal make up. Tinted moisturizer, light eyebrow powder, touch of mascara and of course the infamous highlighter pink Candy Yumyum lipstick. My face felt naked w/o my eyeliner.
After our disappointment with the food in Mercato, the boyfriend and I dragged our "anti-morning selves" to Salcedo Market a few Saturdays ago. We were a little more prepared this time. I did a little bit of research the night before. My favorites were the samosa and baklava. The Japanese pancake was yummy as well... actually most of the food we tried were quite delicious. Unlike in Mercato were the food were mostly redundant, Salcedo has a very wide variety. I'm been planning to go back with my friends soon. It's worth the early morning call.
![]() |
| Samosa |
![]() |
| Japanese Pancake |
![]() |
| Takoyaki |
![]() |
| Vegetarian Lasagna |







i love your style talaga! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! am often in Salcedo in Summer.haha
ReplyDeleteI just loooove binging at the park.YUM!
Your lippie is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Maureen: Talaga? Meet tayo there next time.. :)
ReplyDeletenice outfit :) simple yet so chic
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing belle! love samosa's, will definitely check this out :)
ReplyDeleteHi!!
ReplyDeleteI really love your blog,and your amazing style
I follow you :D
... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too
( I hope you like it, and follow me back ;))
Kisses !
http://modacapitalblog.com