Friday, January 27, 2012

Accessorize Bag Collection

I've always loved Accessorize. My accessory stash is a testament to that. But not until recently did I start paying attention to their bags. And boy did they captivate me. Here's my small collection. 

AccessorizeBags01


AccessorizeBags06
The one that started the tiny purse craze. I never fully understand the convenience of a small bag until I got my hand on this. If you can remember it from this post. 

AccessorizeBags04
Seeing as I've always eyed this one...finally bought it during the All About Bags Sale. Haven't used it yet. Still waiting for the perfect outfit to go with it. 

AccessorizeBags03
My love affair with animal prints. And I especially love the jaguar clasp!

AccessorizeBags05
Now this one I fell in love with the first time I ever saw it. BUT I'm super glad that I patiently waited before buying it. Got it as my Get 1 FREE from the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Promo they had in December. Bought it with the snakeskin clutch. 


AccessorizeBags02
My Christmas Gift from Accessorize. It seriously is the cutest bag!!! Thanks Ms. Ayet Quimpo. 

I hear they're having one of their greatest Sale at the moment...70% OFF!!!! Run ladies, RUN!!! I would too..if I wasn't on a shopping ban. I'm seriously contemplating cutting this so called "ban" short so I can drop by Accessorize and go crazy. This will be until the 30th only..so goooo. 

7 comments:

  1. wow you got some massive cute collection of bags :) i like the 3rd one with the jaguar clasp ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bags look great! I love the snake print one and the beaded one! buy one get one that's awesomeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection of bags from Accessorize!! ♥ We just looove the brand! :) Btw we got the same Christmas gift from them! Yay! ♥ Missing you Belle!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, they're all so pretty! Especially like the first one!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin the bags <3

    - www.ohsomefrankie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the beaded bag and the heart-shaped clutch. Sooo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete