Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Last Hurrah!

IMG_0333

IMG_0290
Body Shop Coconut Value Set

IMG_0297
NARS Danmari Blush Palette. Nars Multiple (Orgasm) 

IMG_0313
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer

IMG_0322
Beauty Blender

This maybe the last of my major make-up hauling for a while. I've ordered this back in November so they're technically not included in the current self-imposed shopping ban.

 I haven't talked about this "ban" here because I don't want to jinx it. But basically I can only spend a certain amount per month for the next  6-8 months or until I reach my goal. And it includes all shopping and food expense. I'm almost at my quota for January so I'm really trying to stay away from the mall and online shops. Wish me luck. 

2 comments:

  1. These things are all so amazing! I don't think there's one thing I wouldn't love to have. Actually, I wrote on my blog about by buying ban and it has kept me more motivated to do it! This is the post if you'd like to see it http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/2012/01/no-more-make-up-hoarding.html

    Good luck with the plan, I hope it works :)

    Anca

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely choices!

    kisses
    Silvia

    http://silviainfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete