Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Spot!

20111230-1


20111230-2


20111230-3

20111230-4

20111230-5


blazer, top and leggings: All bought in HK
necklace: H&M
cuff: Accessorize
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Prince Noir

Finally got bored with my very plain background that I decided to change it up a little. Heck, it's a new year of blogging right? Time for change. hahaha..But pardon the very sporadic editing of the photos, the sun was playing peek-a-boo with me the whole time so the colors are all wonky.

I want to write something clever for the first post of 2012...but my mind is just blank. I don't want to force it. The wit will come when it wants to. For now, I just want to say cheers to a new year and a new day. I don't want to plan for an "amazing year", I just want to enjoy it and live it. 


11 comments:

  1. i love the outfit Belle! and oh my is that background of yours a part of your house? It's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, Belle! you always have such a sexy stare, heehee.

    have a great year ahead! :D


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new spot belle! :) Was it in your house too? :) Happy New Year!

    Please join my quick giveaway here :)
    bit.ly/t24X6Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking hot! Love the new photos and the bokeh! I'm pretty sure you have a beautiful house based on the backdrops. Happy New Year, Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw...*blushing* thanks Gela!!! have a great 2012 too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Jenine! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha..thanks Kookie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new spot! And those litas as super nice! Adik ka sa lita tey! =) Miss you! Hope to see you soon! *beso

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pics,and i love your top
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com http://www.facebook.com/mwanwanmw

    ReplyDelete