Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lady Danger

20120114-01

20120114-02

20120114-03

20120114-04

20120114-05

vest: Archive Clothing
top: Forever21
pants: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lipstick: Mac Lady Danger

Hi guys. Sorry for neglecting the blog. I know the last quickie post is unacceptable. I have been experiencing blogging block lately. And I've also been lazy in dressing up. Just those moments I guess. Also I've been preoccupied with some other stuff. Oh gawd, those are a lot of excuses. 

Anyways...

I've gotten a couple of request (maybe from the same person?) to do lipstick swatches here. Do any of you wanna see that? I'm not really good at it (yet). My camera is quite old and the colors aren't as acurate in real life. But if a lot of you wanna see that I can try. Or I can suggest a couple of blogs that do excellent swatch photos. Lemme know. :)

And....

I'm plannin to do my 2011 Beauty Favorites. I know it's a little late in the month already. I just haven't found the time to take photos yet. 

Lastly...

I miss you all. Will put in more time to comment on your blogs. Promise. That's all for now. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I'm in love with your vest!

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waha, love the last pic!! :D It's okay to have blogging blocks; we've all been there (or will experience at the least). Good luck!

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  3. the elusive LADY DANGER!!!
    i was going to suggest that you make a swatch of your lippies buti nlng may nauna!haha
    ill be looking forward to that.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gwapa! we miss you! hope everything's well and good with you. your lipstick shade is killing me btw! been using MAC such flare lately, it's killer too but this one is more amazeballs:)


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden. I saw swatches of Such Flare. Looks awesome!!

      Delete