top: Zara
cardigan: from Hong Kong
shorts: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
clutch: Accessorize
lips: Mac Blossom Culture
Another one from last year. This is what I wore on the My Househusband, Ikaw Na! Blogger Presscon that I blogged about HERE.
Now I know I rarely show bags in my outfit photos...but in this case how can I not? Look how pretty. This was one of the stuff I bought during the 3 day Buy 1 Get 1 promo that Accessorize had back in December. I'll try to post my goodies from that sale.
I also picked out my gift from Accessorize today. It's the cutest bag ever...will show it to guys soon. Thank you Accessorize!!!! Unwrapping your trademark pink paper always makes me giddy. True story!
Anyways, good night for now. I need to wake up early for yoga practice tomorrow.





nice clutch :)
ReplyDeletepretty clutch! and the shoes...so fierce! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know why, but I'm in love with your hair in this blog post, Belle! :) Bongga lang ng outfit mo here ha! And I also got sooo giddy opening the gift from Accessorize! Let's wear it at the same time soon! Lol! MISS YOU!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com
I want to yoga too! :x Heh
ReplyDeletei like ze bag. intricate beadwork are always so bad-ass!
ReplyDelete