Last Night's Dream: Scoring some great vintage finds in a thrift store.
Shopping Confession: I've never been to a thrift store before. Unaccpetable. I know. I am however addicted to Online Vintage Shops...particularly Archive Clothing by Pax.
Though evidently Pax and I have different styles, I admire her keen eye for great pieces. She scores these beautiful and one of a kind clothes that will not fall out of place in your wardrobe. And probably one of the most sought after items in her collections are blazers. rightfully so... they're nothing short of amazing. i guess that's to be expected from a self-confessed blazer addict.
I'm still hopeful though that I can thrift for some wonderful pieces myself. I just have to convince my sister to go with me.
Here are some of the things I bought from Archive:



And these I'm giddily waiting for in the mail:


No comments:
Post a Comment