Sunday, November 28, 2010

Popcorn Protected

(blazer: Museum Clothing, pants:bought in HK, shoes: H&M)





I finally watched HP7. Yey! I'm a dork I know. but actually we almost didn't make it to the movie. as I've mentioned before the first time we planned on watching it, tickets were sold out. so early yesterday morning, my cousin went ahead and bought tickets for the 6pm show. My brother and I left the house and hour before the movie starts but still needed to go to Shangrila Mall first to pick up my sister before we had to go to Eastwood. I live somewhere in Caloocan so now, if you're from the Philippines, you'd know exactly how impossible that would be. thankfully though it was a long weekend so there was no heavy traffic in Edsa. we made it in the cinemas 5mins before it started.


I know it’s a bit much for movie night but i have my reason. you see, we get free popcorn with the movie and I always go for the cheese flavored one. and if you know me, you’ll know how much of a klutz I am that I always end up with cheese powder all over me. So I had to go with a black ensemble..at least it’s not that visible from afar.

1 comment: