Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kaleidoscope



(Dress: Archive Clothing. Tights: F21. Shoes: Soule Phenomenon.)
pardon the blurry photos…I was having a hard time with my cam’s setting. I think it’s getting ready to retire.
the dress is another awesome purchase from Archive Clothing. it’s a tent-like dress w/o the belt. the print in the middle is absolutely gorgeous, reminds me of looking into a kaleidoscope.
the shoes we all know and love from Soule Phenomenon. it seriously goes with anything.
tights are from Forever 21. it’s funny that most of the people in the mall were wearing shorts while I was in these. It’s not my fault, I get cold easily. what’s a girl to do right? I have this theory that people who are born in the summer months get colder easily, compared to those who were born in the winter months. at least that holds true in my family.

1 comment: