Sunday, November 21, 2010

Be My Rainbow...

(blazer: mom got it for me, blouse: bought in Hong Kong, shorts: Trunkshow, shoes: F21)







We were planning to watch Harry Potter today but sadly tickets were sold out, even the 10pm screening. I was so looking forward to it. maybe I'll have some luck tomorrow.

JK Rowling, you had me at "the lights on the street went out.." but I will forever curse you for killing Dumbledore! ok..end of geekines.


anyways, today's outfit was dictated by my make-up. Usually, I pick an outfit, put on my make-up and then get dress. But today, I did somewhat of a different eye and decided to forgo my original ensemble and embraced a bit of color. the first two photos I took before I left the house, the rest was when I got back. which explains the faded and somewhat crappy makeup.

These shorts are super short...that it's a bit scandalous. good thing it rained a little which excuses the tights in this humid weather of ours. hahaha..

off to bed for now...goodnight fashionables.

2 comments:

  1. Your blazer is amazing- your mom has good taste! I actually think it's really funny when people love something I'm wearing, and then I can say, "Oh, my mom got it for me!" :D I think the pattern of the blazer and the shorts work well together.

    *Claudia* x
    http://emoltofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete