Saturday, November 20, 2010

Reminiscent

(blazer:Details, white tee: Forever 21, pants: gifted, shoes: Soule Phenomenon)

(rings: Bijoux de Lou and some from Hong Kong. )



I’m getting tired of this location for my photos..the background is too distracting. but it’s the best lighting I have inside the house. I was gonna try to shoot outdoors but rain poured just as I was about to go outside. maybe tomorrow.

Comfort was my agenda in today’s outfit..and nothing beats jogging pants in that department. Paired it with a light weight blazer to add some structure. we all know these shoes are my comfy ones. I’d buy a back up if only they were still available. hahaha.. I’d be tempted to buy the original JC’s if only it came in a different color. the ones we have back here are the light grey one.

These are some my current favorite rings. I just can't get enough of rings. I know I know, I get "addicted" to things. can you blame me? they're gorgeous right. hahaha..

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with those rings!
    And your outfit is so adorable! I love the piece in your hair. And you make those jogging pants look so stylish!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love this outfit!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! and love your rings!! i can't have enough of them either!

    ReplyDelete