Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lollita-ISH





(jacket, top, skirt, belt: all from Hong Kong. shoes: H&M, cuff: Bijoux de Lou)



This is my take on the “Maxi Trend”. I missed my darker hues so I went for an almost overall black outfit. but as I’ve said before going head to toe black just doesn’t look proper on me. so I opted for the striped blouse. I kinda wish the skirt was a wee bit longer, since I wore them high waisted. but on the plus side it shows off my shoes.

the jacket I wore HERE. I wish I had it in a camel tone. does anyone know where I might find one locally???

the skeleton cuff I got online is so creepy and cool. i love it. it goes all the way around my wrists. you can teach anatomy with this thing. I’m usually not into this kind of stuff but I just thought it was so unique I just had to have it. of course, my dad hates it. but he still thinks of me as his little princess so I guess he just doesn’t approve. hahaha..


1 comment:

  1. like the look, that jacket is so pretty! and wow, that cuff is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete