As I've said I'm boring these days...
Anyhows, I'm doing some major overhaul in my closet.
I've updated Shop Bellavanite.
Also anything you see here in my blog can be for sale.
So if you see something you're interested please do email me at bellavanite1[at]yahoo[dot]com.
and in other news...who made reservations for the Jeffrey Campbells coming to SM Fashion Forum?
I did! I did! I know I said no more shopping...but come on. I've been dreaming of these babies since last year. They are attached with a very hefty price tag though. I probably won't be eating for months but I just have to have it.





-010604.jpg)
wow love JC shoes!! haha don't go hungry pls! but i guess i would do the same haha
ReplyDeleteLove your accessories, belle!
i did! can't wait til saturaday!!! love your vest :)
ReplyDeleteGreat look, that polka dot vest is so cool :) & I think those JC's look fab, but so - so tall.
ReplyDeleteDay By Diva
Day By Diva
I can't wait to see you rock your JC's! Nice vest! Checking your closet now...
ReplyDelete