It's raining season...and that means indoor shoots. I can't really apologize for the weather so I guess these will have to do.
blazer: Hong Kong
top: Topshop
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lips: Mac Viva Glam I
Yes, the Lita and I went out last Sunday. Finally! I couldn't wait to wear them any longer.
It's true what they say about these shoes, they're comfy considering the monstrosity that they are.
It's one thing to own these shoes, it's a whole other thing to strut in them. It gives me a sense of satisfaction. Albeit a mundane one, it's satisfaction nonetheless. I know it's a little crazy to buy two pairs at once...but I think it's safe to say I'm sane enough compared to this lady. I could only drool at her collection...and have no wish to replicate. :)
In other addictions, some of my lippies arrived last Saturday ( thanks V! you're awesome! and again stop reading!!!). Current fave is Mac Viva Glam 1. It's has warmer undertones compared to Russian Red. I maybe sporting these red lips for a while.





I hope I can own myself a lita too!:)
ReplyDeletei cant wait to see how youll wear your litas!
ReplyDeletei love your shoes and your whole look put together! :D
ReplyDeleteLove the blazer! and doesn't Jeffrey Campbell have awesome boots?! I love mine. xo
ReplyDeletelitas in khaki!! :) Thats beautiful!!! <3
ReplyDeleteps: you always rock blazers!!
i wonder if that girl is in debt or if he's just filthy rich! :P I know the sense of satisfaction you're talking about. I love my pair sooo much and I wish I had gotten two like you! we have the same necklace! hehe :)
ReplyDeleteomg i wish i could i wear litas and be super tall!!!
ReplyDeletecute look!!!
ew rain. . .
Gosh, i checked the link you gave and WOW. Wish I had that many JC's! Love your Lita's! Am following you now, heart your style <3
ReplyDeletexo,
Kristen
Love the litas and I love how you layer with blazers alot...this t-shirt is cool and edgy, goes well with the whole look!
ReplyDeleteMany Layers Monday