Sunday, June 12, 2011

Phink It Over!

20110604-1

20110604-2

20110604-4

20110604-3

20110604-5

I've been totally boring these days.... I've lost my mojo. 

I'll come back when I find it again. 

9 comments:

  1. this outfit is def not boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look. You look so great!

    and tell me when you figure out how to get your mojo back- i've lost mine as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit ensemble for some reason reminds me of London. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to see fellow pinays here! Love your style and great photos too! hope you can drop by mine as well. Have a great day! xo

    http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. not boring at all! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning outfit! and those lips are killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your shoes and your pink lipstick! they're both cool!

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. matchy matchy lips and ring! Love this color on you babe! =)

    ReplyDelete