Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Rare Sight

20110626-1


20110626-2




20110626-4


20110626-5


20110626-3



jacket: Hong Kong
shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: Mac Bust Out

Pretty much the same outfit as my previous one...nothing exciting there. But did you notice??? I'm smiling in some of the photos. Hurray! The boy will be so proud of me...he complains that I never smile here in my blog. 

I've been very good with my shopping urges lately. well, except for the 2 JC Litas...and I claim that as temporary insanity so nobody can hold it against me.  But seriously, this month of June the only other thing I bought besides the shoes is a ring. That's great right? Hopefully I can keep at it until September. 

And I have to say...purple lips are awesome. I should have bought a back up of this shade because I love it. I love that it's not lilac or lavender. Do you have any other suggestion for a good purple/violet shade??? 

And and...I'm beyond excited for Saturday. A blogger's meet up. Not a bazaar...just a get together for some major camwhoring and chikahan. Thanks Honey for organizing. 

and if you have time do drop by Bellavanite Closet

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, bloggers meet-up are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, you should smile more! Looks good on you. :)

    I love that cropped jacket.. and of course the Lita's. Will always be a fan!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh the blogger meet up sounds so much fun!!!!
    either way you look great smile or non!
    i like your bones necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your fierce pose!!!
    purple lippies are awesome. I have to buy my own yet. am still scared!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. belle, totally loved your outfit during the blogger meetup. too bad cebu is so far away because i would have JUMPED or teleported to that meet up if i could. you all looked great!

    and this cap sleeve leather jacket is to die.

    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Eden: thanks! maybe next time you're here in Manila we get to see you. just let us know.

    ReplyDelete