Sunday, January 15, 2012

Boots and Weddings

20120106-01

20120106-04

20120106-02

20120106-03

20120106-05

Oh, yes yes I did. I wore my Lita in a formal event. 
20120106-06

corset: H&M
skirt: Forever21
gold beaded cuff and clutch: Accessorize
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I had to attend a wedding about 2 weeks ago and had nothing to wear. Since I'm trying to save up for a new camera, I didn't really wanna spend money on a dress I was going to wear only once. I actually found a really nice dress but decided last minute not to buy it and just do some digging on my closet. 

This skirt has got to be one of my most favorite Forever21 purchase. It's so easy to dress up or dress down, and doesn't emphasize my hips like most maxi skirts do. And this corset I would wear more often if only my boobies (is there a more appropriate term??) would stop jumping off the cups everytime I do. 

Anyways...

Call me crazy but I seriously wore my Lita with this outfit. I really wanted something comfortable, plus you can't even see the shoes when I'm not holding up my skirt. Win-win for me. 

Ok....

I clearly am obsessed. I need to find a super comfy and pretty sparkly shoes for my sisters wedding. Dear Jeffrey Campbell, I wait for the day.

And...

My apologies for the very grainy photos. The sun was setting down already so I had no choice but to use a very high ISO setting. 

Lastly...

I wish I had time to curl my hair everyday...

5 comments:

  1. This is probably one of my favorite looks in your blog, Belle! :) Super sweet style! Love the corset on you, and how you wore your Lita! Miss you babe!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. shet, hindi ko kinaya ang blog header mo! p.s i like what you wore for the wedding. the boots included! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look spectacular! SOOO SEXAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANG GANDA!!DYOSA!!!!shucks!!!seryoso!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fave looks from you Belle. Love! ;)

    ReplyDelete