Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let It Sparkle

20111231-3

20111231-2

20111231-1

blouse and shorts: Forever21
bow: bought in Hong Kong
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Creme De Nude

You may have already seen what I wore on New Years Eve from this POST...but this is the full body photo of it. This was supposed to be my Christmas outfit but I didn't think it was Church-appropriate so I ended up wearing this on our family reunion.

 I've had my eye on this shorts since October (I think) but I didn't have an occasion to wear it for so I always pass on it. BUT come December, I got obsessed with it. Obsessed, I tell you. I keep trying to find something similar in other shops but to no avail. So 2 days before Christmas, I went back to Forever21 and got half-blinded with all the sequined clothes they had. I seriously had trouble finding this particular sparkly shorts. Good thing my cousin was able to snag it from some random rack and it was my size! Yay for having shopping buddies with sharp eyes. 

Ok that was seriously a long blah blah moment about a pair of shorts.

Anyways, notice the new banner? I'm hoping it'll be temporary. My blog needs some serious revamping. Parang hindi ako web-designer sa itsura niya ngayon. It's one of the goals of 2012. Hopefully I can come up with a design in a month.

AAAAAND, a little tip. If you edit your POSTS in HTML, make sure all your
are closed. Blogger usually warns you if you happen to overlook it, DON'T IGNORE!!! Because if you do, the result would be your right/left column would be placed at the bottom.  

My layout got seriously screwed up just because I left one hanging. I kept trying to look at my design codes and saw nothing wrong with it. I even reverted to the default one but it was still there. Thank you google for providing the answer. It drove me MAAAAD. 

Anyways, off to yoga in a bit...Talk to you all soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly shorts! You shine just like a disco ball.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty banner! And lovin' the shorts! :D

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle I sooo love your shorts dear! Love your banner! Me too. One of my goals is to have my blog revamped! :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Belle I love your shorts! Looks so good on you! Real steals from F21! Miss you Belle!

    Join my NYX COSMETICS GIVEAWAY!
    Join my STYLE HUB, SIMONE'S CLOSET, TRENDPHILE MANILA GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually LOVE your new banner!! That picture is beautiful :D

    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete