Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Loosen Up

20120115-01

20120115-02

20120115-03

20120115-05

20120115-04


top: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac To The Future

Something easy and casual. I'm at a point where I just want wear something that I can move in. Forget what's uso...sometimes it feels good to go back to the basics. And black pants have always been my fallback lazy outfit.

That's pretty much all for now. Talk to all of you again (hopefully tomorrow). 

8 comments:

  1. Love your style !! Im in love with your blog ! u love make uo too :)
    like me ! xoxo from spain love
    www.mrolez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxed and lazy but still fasyown. :) Love your boots!


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off, i love your header! haha :)) shoesssss!!!:) love the JCS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible! Such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slouchy top...and that lip color! Makapunta nga sa MAC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing header! :) A great "appetizer" Love your outfit, too! :)

    Followed your blog! I'll truly appreciate it if you could follow back! :))

    Thank you dear! :)

    xx,
    Nikki
    www.chalksandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much love for your Litas. But are they really worth the buy? But stupid me, I guess your header says it all! :D

    Giveaway at my blog: http://whatislifewithoutwhimsy.blogspot.com/2012/02/random-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete