Thursday, January 5, 2012

My New Year's Eve 2011

A few snippets of my last day of 2011.

I only make one face during my outfit shots. So be prepared for what you're about to see. I make faces, a lot of them. And I'm sharing it all with you now...

doublevision

We decided to set up 2 cameras for our family portrait. I love the different perspectives. Maybe we'll go for 3 cameras this year. 


IMG_7525

IMG_7536

IMG_7585
My brother has disowned me at this point. 

IMG_7634

IMG_7777

exchangegift2011
Exchange gifts!!! Nobody's too old for this... 

IMG_7962
Cousins!!!

IMG_7780

These are my people. 

No matter what we go through, what trials we face, our losses, our gains...these are the people I start and end the year with. If there is one thing that my mother taught us well, it's the importance of family. These are the people that will continually love you whoever you become, whatever you do and wherever you go

And the previous year was a true testament of that unbreakable bond. During the many trying times including when my Dad needed brain surgery, these people were our support system. (And they're from my mother's side of the family.) I can't even begin to thank them. It was the year that made us stronger and closer to each other. 

Keeping my fingers crossed that 2012, we'll be complete. "Pau...you better be here!!!"

And hopefully 20 years from now, we'd still be celebrating every New Years Eve together. Just with a few more additions to the family.  


8 comments:

  1. Those are such nice family portraits! I love making funny faces too, haha :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, those faces are awesome!!! You look like you mean business :D

    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family looks cool! Here I can really see the difference in culture: in Finland, family is not so large concept :)

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun fun fun pictures Belle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! It's a first belle! Haha! =) And yes, we couldn't trade our family for anything. :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Belle, you're too cute! I miss you! We should definitely plan something for when I get back from Bangkok. :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. youre too cute! happy 2012 bella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kakatawa ka Belle! puro funny face!:)
    you have a lovely family! ang saya ang dame dame niyo!

    ReplyDelete