Saturday, December 31, 2011

Red Dragon

20111214-1

20111214-4

20111214-3

20111214-2

20111214-5

Top: Forever21
shorts: SM Dept Store
necklace: Faridez
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 
lips: Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon

Wore this last minute outfit for my Mom's birthday last December 14. Definitely got the thumbs down for my neutral ensemble. Good thing I had a good comeback.. "I'm wearing red Mom, red lipstick!" Nakalusot naman... 

Try as I can, I really fail at shopping for "colorful" clothes.  But I do excellently with in-your-faces bold, vibrant lipsticks. When all else fails, I grab a tube of one my many reds and I'm good to go. 

Although lately I've sporting more of my neutral lips..Come summer next year, my pinks and purples are coming out to play. :)

Anyways...last hours of 2011. 

Whether the year was amazing or depressing for you, I hope you took it all in. The year is about to end and it's never coming back. So all the good and bad things, all the heartbreaks and laughter, all of it, everything is part of your history now.  It'll make you who you are in 2012 so choose to learn, let go and be thankful for the experiences. 

2011..2012.. those are just numbers, everyday is a chance to be better. You make the choice.

Have a very great year ender everyone!!! 

5 comments:

  1. i love the sequined top! panalo, as always, ang red lips! happy new year belle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELLE! I super love your outfit!!! I love how you paired your sequined top with that ruffly shorts. And the colors too!!! Kahit thumbs down sa birthday, hahaha :) I also love what you said about the new year. Cheers!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely look gorgeous with your sequined top and JCs! :) Miss you Belle! Happy New Year!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red lips instantly pops out with all the nude on your outfit! Winner ang palusot! :D Haha

    ReplyDelete