blazer: Zara
scarf: from Bangkok
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Please Me
Somedays, nothing beats a tank top, leggings and blazer. This was taken on one of those raining December days. And apparently I take "rainy" for winter hence the added scarf.
I've been loving everybody's comments on my last post. I guess I sometimes appear too serious here on my blog but truth be told I'm such a weirdo. Not necessarily a good thing all the time but yeah, I'm just good amount of crazy.
Anyways...I'm not making much sense now. Need sleep. Talk to you all tomorrow.


I love the way you combined all of those patterns to achieve such a nice look!
ReplyDeleteAnca
http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/
yes i agree with you Belle, tanktop. leggings and blazer is such a good combination :)
ReplyDeleteThe combination of the zebra print and red jacket is just stunning :) love it!
ReplyDeletei want your shoes!!!!!! seriously, belle!!! i love your shoe collection :)
ReplyDeletexx
Reg
www.heyrocketgirl.com
tama si reg! your shoe and blazer collection it to die for!
ReplyDelete