Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blush Baby, Blush




I have a confession: I seriously considered deleting my chictopia account yesterday...why? because the universe was playing mean tricks on me. To cut the long story short. my very good friend, Miss V (yes, I know you're reading this. Hate you!) has been quite persistent in asking for my link there, which obviously I don't share with anyone. And due to a very dumb accident click on my part, I shared it through facebook. and yeah..she just happens to be online at the exact moment. sometimes, everything in the universe aligns just to make your life miserable, or maybe in her case it was a bit the opposite.

I know my posts can be seen by anyone around the world, BUT nobody in my real life knows about this. hahaha..i know, ironic right?

Anyways, I went for a softer look today. the shorts I got from Forever21 a few weeks ago. I didn't have time to try it on because there were just too many people due to the sale. I just grabbed it and hope it fits. thankfully it does. the top I got from a warehouse sale for PHP150 or about 3 dollars, talk about bargains. And the cover up is from my sister's closet. haha..

3 comments:

  1. Cute look, love the pieces!!!!
    Freesia
    P.s Dont delete your chictopia account !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you put together your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love it!

    xoxo
    Festy

    ReplyDelete