omgosh, i could NOT agree more! hehe, those Litas have been on my mind forevaa. but sadly the price is too much for me :/. they would look so gorgeous on you tho! :)
There are no half-sizes for the Litas so I got the size 9. I'm a size 8 but I get shoes at 8 1/2 so there's still room to breathe for my feet. The size 9 is just perfect for me. There's a little bit of room for me to wear socks. Hope this gives you an idea on the sizing. :)
Great shoes! Love it!
ReplyDeleteFrom Munich with love
Angie -> http://munichstylelover.blogspot.com
omgosh, i could NOT agree more! hehe, those Litas have been on my mind forevaa. but sadly the price is too much for me :/. they would look so gorgeous on you tho! :)
ReplyDelete<3, Kathleen.
wow! hope Santa listens to you! they would look so great on you!
ReplyDeletelove the glitter x hivennn.
ReplyDeleteHi Belle,
ReplyDeleteThere are no half-sizes for the Litas so I got the size 9. I'm a size 8 but I get shoes at 8 1/2 so there's still room to breathe for my feet. The size 9 is just perfect for me. There's a little bit of room for me to wear socks. Hope this gives you an idea on the sizing. :)
thanks so much kookie. I was about to get the size 8...
ReplyDeleteI saw this post and HAD to comment. I'm just DYING for a pair, but I can never find my size in the right colour =(
ReplyDeleteoh, visit my blog: www.hercoralcloset.com
@Raine: i want one so bad, it's not even funny anymore. i'm just keeping my fingers crossed and being extra good this december. haha..
ReplyDelete