Friday, November 26, 2010

Dotted. NOT Spotted.

(vest: Archive Clothing, wedges: People are People, brogues: the Ramp)






Yesterday, I met up with my college friends to watch the film showing of our friend's entry to The 22nd CCP Independent Film & Video Competition.

Not to be bias but I absolutely love his entry. There was a clear story line. The characters were relatable. The scenes and lines were witty, funny and heartwarming. I'm really so proud of him.

After the film, we ate and had coffee and chatted. i love days like that. Feel good days.

On to the outfit, I opted to wear flats because I originally planned on riding the LRT. But my very good friend R, decided to pick me up because I've been having asthma attack. hahaha...bless her sweet soul.

I did however miss the extra oomph my wedges would have given me.


The vest is another one from Archive. it looks like a cheetach/leopard print from afar, but it actually is a polka dotted vest. keeping it in trend right?

4 comments: