
(blazer: Archive Clothing, blouse: Tela Couture, skirt: mom bought it for me, wedges: People are People. )



I know the weather here in Manila is scorching hot...I know that. at least I think I do. But I just can't help gravitating towards my blazers. it's an addiction really...can you blame me?
i think this is as cold as it's going to get. might as well wear them now rather than in the summer months. right?
i'm torn with this outfit. I really love it but I think I should have went for different shoes. I might have to sell these wedges if I keep being disappointed when I wear them. Like in this post.
speaking of selling...i'm thinking of having of blog sale of some stuff from my closet. is anybody interested?

Oooh I looove that blazer! You look oh so pretty =)
ReplyDeletexo
-Cat.
you look so beautiful! love blazers too..unfortunately can't really wear them now because it's so cold here!
ReplyDeletestylingphotodiary
..and that skirt is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit!! The belt and blazer are killer... ;-) xx
ReplyDeletefantastic style!!!follow you,follow me?????
ReplyDeletelove the whole outfit! very chic!
ReplyDelete