

Pardon the photo overload.
Yes, I have this addiction with stripes. especially black and white. and i'm still on the hunt for the perfect black and white striped blazer.
These red socks are from a shoot I did a while back for a school project. the theme was a modern little red riding hood. I never thought I'd actually wear them myself. haha..but it was a perfect pop of color for this outfit.
Wore this for dinner last Sunday. We were planning on watching a movie but he doesn't really enjoy the HP series so I didn't want to watch it with him. Hopefully the cousins and I will get to watch it this weekend.
Yes, I have this addiction with stripes. especially black and white. and i'm still on the hunt for the perfect black and white striped blazer.
These red socks are from a shoot I did a while back for a school project. the theme was a modern little red riding hood. I never thought I'd actually wear them myself. haha..but it was a perfect pop of color for this outfit.
Wore this for dinner last Sunday. We were planning on watching a movie but he doesn't really enjoy the HP series so I didn't want to watch it with him. Hopefully the cousins and I will get to watch it this weekend.



You look so cute!!!
ReplyDeletelovely outfit! so cute!
ReplyDeletewow! i love this look! ohh by the way! im new here! definitely gonna visit next time! :) loving your style so much <3
ReplyDeletemissy s
http://missyshugahis.in/
thank you's to you girls. :)
ReplyDelete