Wore this last Sunday. Yes, I was sick but decided to just take some meds and head on out. didn’t really go somewhere special just had dinner then fetch our parents from the airport.
Looking at this outfit now, I think black shoes would have been a better choice. i think my wedges are kind of out of place. what do you guys think?
these pants were again bought in HK. I wouldn’t normally go for white pants since it emphasizes my hips but I couldn’t resist the print on this one. I don’t think you can see it but it’s different silhouettes of animals. I thought it was interesting.
the blazer is my “wish upon a star” purchase. I was really lamenting over the similar blazer that Zara had on sale a while back. I gave my mom the one I bought, the black one with white stripes, intending to go back for the white one but never did get it. so I was telling my sister that I hope when we get to HK, they still had it because I wanted it so bad. I remember saying “I wish, I wish, I wish, they have it there”. then when I walked around the store (which I don’t normally do because Celine is mostly known for their shoes right?) and viola I FOUND THIS! although not the same, it’s pretty close and cheaper too. I was so ecstatic that I got my wish I started wishing for One Million Dollars. HAHAHA.



I want Your cardigan and pants! luckky you. ;)
ReplyDelete>>>Tevis Swain
aww hey gorgeous!! yay you have a fashion blog now hehe. i'm now following you girly :). aw and so lovin those pants!! gorgeous as always :).
ReplyDelete<3, KC.