congrats! and youre answers are not silly, i swear! :)
Awww, thank you Belle! I hope to see you at the Bloggers United Bazaar!
By the way, what's your shoe size? Coz I might sell my Jeffrey Campbell Leopard Fur Foxy shoes. :)
@LiezyL: thanks!! :D@Kookie: see you sa bazaar!!! my shoe size is between 8-9. but for reference, it's 8 in Soule. How much are you selling it for? want!
I'm so glad you liked it Belle!!
congrats! and youre answers are not silly, i swear! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you Belle! I hope to see you at the Bloggers United Bazaar!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, what's your shoe size? Coz I might sell my Jeffrey Campbell Leopard Fur Foxy shoes. :)
ReplyDelete@LiezyL: thanks!! :D
ReplyDelete@Kookie: see you sa bazaar!!! my shoe size is between 8-9. but for reference, it's 8 in Soule. How much are you selling it for? want!
I'm so glad you liked it Belle!!
ReplyDelete