Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Berry Dotty

20110501-1

20110501-2

20110501-5

20110501-3

20110501-6

20110501-4

20110501-7



Another colored outfit. It was either that or another striped one. I know, I know I get into these phases. Lately, it's color, color, color! 

I just had to include the last photo. I totally forgot I was holding that when I snapped the photo. hahaha..That fan is the best accessory in this heat. 

I need new shoes. Or maybe I just want new babies. I really should get going on that "blog sale" I was saying before. But if you know me, it'll probably never happen. I'm such a procrastinator. If no one's going to give me a deadline, it's just not happening. 

And do I have a beauty junkie reader here??? I need recommendations for a new color on my eyebrows. I think the one I'm currently using is too dark. I prefer powder. Please leave me some suggestions. 

12 comments:

  1. love the combo of denim top and your pink skirt :) and yea, best accessory---fan! haha love your blog btw, new follower here:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the skirt babe. I can see it paired with so many things. fun fun. :D

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many cute pieces in one outfit! esp love the denim shirt and girly headband:)

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of retro yet modern! :) love the skirt and ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt and the last photo is a winner! classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your whole get-up is so pretty and fab!!!

    A new follower here...:)

    http://baubleandbeyond.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally distracted by that incredible flower ring!!! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top is so unique! such a pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skirt is so cute! And I love the heels!

    Check my blog :) http://fallingfromthestarss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all that colour! And those shoes are killer

    ReplyDelete
  11. THOSE SHOES ARE SO AMAZING, AND THEY LOOK SO COMFY :D !!!!!!I think honey brown eyebrows would look nice on you, or one color deeper than honey brown

    ReplyDelete