Sunday, May 8, 2011

That White Dress

20110507-1

20110507-4

20110507-2

20110507-6

20110507-3

20110507-7



Dress: Folded anf Hung
Shoes: shop in Rockwell
Necklace: Hong Kong
Lips: Mac's Beet lipliner and Russian Red lipstick

Funny story...Yesterday, Mom decides she wants to go to Rockwell. Asks me to get ready in an hour. If you know me, you'd know that's just not enough. One hour??? I was stressed.

I tried. I took a bath, did the simplest make up, and realized my dress wasn't ironed! Suffice to say I didn't make the 1 Hour Limit. They left without me. Oh well. I still took photos for my blog though. Dedicated right? 

And you might be a little confuse with my hair. I had to put it up at some point because it was just too sticky hot yesterday. 

And if you haven't yet..please check out my CLOSET. Most of the stuff are Pre-loved, some never worn. 

11 comments:

  1. love how you dressed this up with black accessories!

    xoxo



    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what? they left without you?? LOL! ohwell, at least your prepping up didn't go to waste :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable...lovely blog.
    followxfollow?
    just did a huge photoshoot concepts....let me know your fabulous thoughts!
    xx
    http://thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i found your blog through chictopia. love your outfit posts :) haha i can't get ready in an hour either

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool

    http://bohenvoyage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and the shoes go perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress deary!
    BTW, nice blog. I followed you :)

    xoxo,
    Kat - misskatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes ! And that red lipstick looks really nice on you

    ReplyDelete