Blogger got all wonky and deleted my post. Sad. Any of you experienced the same thing?
It was funny reading the tweets of the bloggers yesterday. I realized, we are a little too attached to our blogs. The 24 hours of not being able to log in was too much depravation.
anyways, here's the post again. Apologies for those who have seen it already.
Shirt: Archive Clothing
Shorts: Pull and Bear
Wedges: Some store in Rockwell
White, leopard and red lips. Looks a little familiar right?
I actually wore this a day after this. I might have been a little obsessed with the combo.
I have to admit though, two years ago I would have found this outfit tacky, particularly with the leather and leopard print. Ok, maybe I still do but I kinda love it’s “tacky-ness” now.
Another thing I wouldn't have tried before are "bold lips". I used to hate emphasizing my lips, I feel like it already attracts attention without any color. However, lately I've been obsessed with loud lipsticks. I want me some purple one. Any recommendations? I'm thinking Up the Amp or Bust Out (new collection from Mac coming out).
Edit: ok, I just realized when I saw it here. all three of my last outfits use “white, leopard and red”. I thought it was just this and the white dress. whoa!






Loving the leather shorts! something different :) And the shoes of course!!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Loving those leather shorts! The leopard booties and the red lip are equally stunning! Great blog!
ReplyDeletewww.plentyforpennies.com
Follow each other?
Those shorts are wonderful!! I love them, they look really cool with the white tshirt and leopard print shoes
ReplyDeletexJennaD
im a fan of leather shorts, and those brown ones are sooo yummy!
ReplyDelete^^ My last post got wonked out too, good thing I had it in draft for almost a week already, ^^.
ReplyDelete^^ Love ur leather shorts, ^^ I've been trying to find one in ukay but no luck, ^^
Lucky you. I on the other hand have no idea what ramblings I posted on the original one. hahaha...
ReplyDeleteand thanks. hopefully you find one, because they are such fun too wear.
Yeah.. I was a bit annoyed with blogger yesterday! It wiped out my Wed post, but then this morning it was back up.. but the ALL my comments were missing. bummer. Oh well, you win some you lose some. :)
ReplyDeleteThe shorts you have on are super fun. And I'm sure I've sais this before, I love the leopard wedges!! FUN.
Here's to a great weekend my dear.
xx Love & Aloha
@Sharoniel: I waited for mine to be back up...but I don't think I'll get it back anymore. bummer about the comments though.
ReplyDeleteGreat weekend to you too!!! :)
hey white, leopard and red go perfect together :). love the shoes and those shorts.
ReplyDeleteGirl Meets Bag
blogging is such a hard habit to break! love the shorts and your hair color too!
ReplyDeletei lost some comments but that's all. love the trifecta! :)
ReplyDeletePretty outfit! :) Super love the shorts!
ReplyDeleteLove love love that shirt x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shorts and i love your heels! x
ReplyDeleteTheblackm4ze.blogspot.com
gorgeous outfit! love the shoes... so edgy!
ReplyDeletexoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com
Lovely outfit...beautiful pics and post!
ReplyDelete