Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mac Quite Cute

macquitecute04


macquitecute01


macquitecute02
Candy Yumyum Lipstick

macquitecute03
Giggly Mineralized Blush

One can never be too old for cute stuff right?  RIGHT? 

At first I wasn't really excited for this collection. Pastels don't really work well with my skin tone. 

But after seeing video review Candy Yumyum I knew I had to have it. It's the neon-est pink I've ever seen. And it's a matte! and I've read that it works well with yellow based tones. SOLD!

Almost didn't get it, I was late by a mere 10mins and it was sold out in Trinoma. Luckily we were heading out to Shang the same day...so the rest as they say is history. 

And I couldn't pass up the blush either. it has a freakin' heart on it. Too cute!

How 'bout you? Do you think you'd wear this shade? Yay or nay?

Photo property of Xsparkage.

3 comments:

  1. Haha!
    That first picture is so cute!
    I love her funky braids :D
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE! I love your blog I hope we can follow each other! :D

    ReplyDelete